4-digit postcode data set The Netherlands
The 4-digit postcode data set The Netherlands consists of a large number of map layers and attribute data. The most important map layer is the 4-digit postcode area map. The 4-digit postcode map consists of areas for which the four first characters of the postcode delivery points per area are the same.
The reference date of the current version is January 1, 2013. The number of 4-digit postcodes in this version is 4,039. Only postal codes with addresses that are in use are present. Planned addresses or addresses of demolished buildings are not present in the map.
Content data set
Postcode map layers:
- 4-, 3-, 2 and 1-digit postcode areas
- 4-digit postcode points
Administrative map layers and aggregates:
- Places, area code regions, municipal boundaries, provinces, COROP regions, Chamber of Commerce regions, police regions.
Reference map layers:
- Buildings, main roads, major rivers and place points
- CBS (Statistics Netherlands) attribute data
- Population by age, gender and country of origin (Western, non-Western) at PC4-level
Annually or quarter of the year
Road reference set The Netherlands, 5-digit postcode dataset The Netherlands, 6-digit postcode dataset The Netherlands, Consumer data of Acxiom, Drive Time Matrix, Municipality data set The Netherlands
Would you like further information about the services and products that Geodan offers, please contact us. We will be pleased to help you out.