5-digit postcode data set of The Netherlands
The 5-digit postcode map of the Netherlands is composed of areas whereby the five first characters per area are the same.
The total number of 5-digit postcode areas is 32,406 in 2012. As is the case in the 4-digit postcode data set The Netherlands, no post office boxes are included in the 5-digit postcode data set The Netherlands either. The 2012 version is prepared with the aid of the postcodes of Adressen en Gebouwen Nederland (AGN).
Content data set
Postcode map layers:
- 5-, 4-, 3-, 2- and 1-digit postcode areas
- 5- and 4-digit postcode points
Administrative map layers and aggregates:
- Municipal boundaries, provinces, COROP regions, Chamber of Commerce regions, police regions.
Reference map layers:
- Buildings, main roads, major rivers and place points.
CBS (Statistics Netherlands) attribute data:
- Population by age, gender and country of origin at PC4-level.
Version 2012 provid by new source: Adressen en Gebouwen Nederland (AGN)
The 5-digit postcode data set of the Netherlands 2012 consist all addresses with the same postcode. They follow the natural borders of streets, roads, railways and build-up area's. The postcode areas are provided by Adressen en Gebouwen Nederland (AGN) which is a new product of Geodan.
Would you like further information about the services and products that Geodan offers, please contact us. We will be pleased to help you out.