Support ESRI products
If you have any problems or questions about ESRI products, please feel free to contact the Geodan Helpdesk anytime.
For solving frequent problems in your ArcGIS or ArcView software, ESRI makes a couple of patches available, which you can download for free from the ESRI download page.
For more questions and answers, also view the ESRI support homepage.
System requirements for ArcView 8/9
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Windows XP Home Edition
- Windows XP Professional Edition
- Windows Server 2003
- Minimum Pentium, 450 Mhz
- Recommended: Pentium III, 650 Mhz or more
- Minimum 128 Mb RAM
- Recommended: 256 MB RAM or more
- Minimum 300 MB Swap Space
- 605 MB NTFS / 695 MB FAT32 disc space for ArcGIS Desktop
- Minimum True colour 16 MB graphical card
- TCP/IP. Network card or Microsoft Loopback Adapter