Geoserver.nl is Geodanís portal for online geographical map services. Here, you can easily use maps such as street maps, route calculations or address coordinates through the Internet in your own application.
All geo-data directly available with one subscription
Geoserver.nl is an outstanding mechanism for applications in Service Oriented Architectures, the new standard for geo systems. But also for users of desktop GIS-systems such as MapInfo Professional, ArcGIS and GeoMedia who are looking for additional map material.
The advantages of Geoserver.nl:
- wide range of services:
- satellite images, aerial photographs, topography, geocoding, and others;
- you can access all services with the same subscription;
- always up-to-date information;
- directly accessible with standard software;
- no costs for the conversion and management of data;
- online monitoring and management;
- different subscriptions for different types of users;
- free trial possibilities.
The following Geoserver.nl services are available.
- Base maps
Base maps are maps such as street maps or aerial photos. Users can use these maps for orientation purposes.
- Find locations
Find the coordinate of an address or find address data of a coordinate.
- Map with symbol
Request a base map, including one or more addresses. This way, you can quickly and easily represent address locations on a map.
With the routing services, you can easily request travelling times and distances, route descriptions and coordinates of a route between two postcodes.
Click here to go to the website of Geoserver.nl